Day 36 of the first 2020 Covid-19 Lockdown
I’m a bit envious of the Covid-19 journals of my friends and colleagues Chrissi Nerantzi and Sheila MacNeill so today I thought I’d try an experiment and post my Crispy Journal entry for 28th April 2020 here in my blog. There was a bit of formatting to do to convert TiddlyWiki markup to WordPress blocks which would go away if I used MarkDown in both places. I think it might be better going forward to just link to the Journal page and post some highlights and a reflection. But, hey, what is a Covid-19 lockdown if it isn’t a chance to experiment.
- Some Extenuating Circumstance reviews
- Some Alternative Assessment Moderation and Sign Off
- Zoom office hours for EG-247
- Zoom consultancy for EGLM03 – some tricky problems which led to a break through at around 11:00 pm:
- Webinar from Leeds Becket University (platform Panopto): A Practical Guide to Developing Online Learning Material with David Spark.
- Webinar from ~AdvanceHE (platform Zoom): Beyond fire-fighting – developing resilient higher education.
- Webinar from Lancaster University (platform Teams): Getting the Most out of Teams and Office 365 with Ben Gill.